Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Thanks for Thanksgiving

I love the idea. I'm in!

Today I watched my brother Craig and his wife Debbie open their home to their extended family for Thanksgiving dinner. Family members by relations and associations are all in attendance. Very generous act to extend welcoming embrace to so many.

Hope I can keep this up.

Posted by Unc Dan Anderson, 365 Days of Service, HI Region

No comments:

Post a Comment