Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Surprise Letter


A friend of mine recently went to volunteer at another camp. When I picked him up from the airport he said, "Oh, I met a friend of yours..." I wasn't sure who my friend was that he met, then he said, "Paige!"


Paige! Now Paige isn't just a friend. She also happens to be one of my personal heroes. He said this "I met a friend of yours" so casually. He didn't tell me he met one of my most favorite friends! 


Here's why Paige is awesome:

  • Because she's awesome
  • She's always, always positive
  • She's very smart 
  • She's very funny
  • She supports service!
  • She always looks out for good in others
  • She serves
  • She's beautiful
  • She leaves others feeling valued, hopeful, and beautiful too
  • She's creative
  • She's artistic
  • She's served people around the world
  • She's humble
  • She's caring
  • She's a good friend
  • She's loving
  • She's all-around amazing
  • Because she's awesome
And, Paige, knowing that my friend Bryan was going to see me when he returned to California, took time to write me this wonderful, love-filled note that I've hung on my wall and that will bring me a daily smile and a daily dose of Paige-filled love!

Thanks, Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment