Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Share a YouTube video

It is really amazing, actually, how YouTube has changed the world. People who could have easily gone undiscovered are now sensations and "viral" has a whole new meaning.

And, one of my favorite benefits of YouTube: community building. Yes, YouTube has the power to bring people together. Even when we're physically together, because of YouTube we share laughs, have more inside jokes in common, and genuinely enjoy one another's company gathered around a YouTube playing on a small computer screen.

Here's the series of most recent YouTube hits that friends and I enjoyed together. I'll be honest, I've watched this series of videos a couple of times because it's that cheerful. Plus, this is one of my new favorite songs.







And if you've continued to read to the bottom of the post, I fully disclose that some of my favorite YouTube videos are funny and you wish it wouldn't be. And the world wouldn't know about it if it weren't for YouTube. Sorry. Grape stompers. That's all I'm saying. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment