Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Sunday, December 5, 2010

Parking Karma

By Alycia Anderson, 365 Days of Service, Kailua District

So I was just driving into a busy parking lot tonight, thinking it would take me awhile to find a spot. Fortunately, I found one right away! Now this spot is able to access from both aisles and when I was all the way in I realized a car that was in the parking lot before me was about to take that spot too. My mood going from Yay! I got a spot! to Oh I just stole this from someone else..., I quickly honked my horn to get his attention and pulled out of the spot so he could take it. I felt good about it and thought I'd share. And for the icing on the cake...I found another good parking spot right away...part of karma in life :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Leesha! Way to go! Quick thinking honking like that!
    May your days be full of good parking karma!

    ReplyDelete