Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Thursday, January 27, 2011

Share a book with a friend

Now here's a book I'm excited to read: 365 Thank Yous: The Year a Single Act of Daily Gratitude Changed My Life!

A good friend recently told me about this book and another wonderful friend called and left a voicemail simply saying she read it - and it's a must read. This is the story of a man who was inspired to write a single thank you note everyday for a year - and how these expressions of gratitude changed his life.

Thanks to friends for sharing this great find with me. I can't wait to get my hands on it, just put it on hold at my local library!

To everyone in the 365 Days of Service community, it seems like this book is made for people like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment