Celebrating Service!

365 Days of Service highlighted an act of service for every day of a full year!

365 encourages individuals to continue share an act of kindness observed, highlight an organization that's serving others, or recognize an individual that's doing good. Inspire good, share greatness, make a diffference - one day of service at a time. Submit your post to





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Encouraging Cards

Sometimes we have hard days. This morning I woke up and I knew that today might be one of them. It's not anything overly concerning or bad - but my plate was stacked with a line-up that was more than usual. In the end I was confident it would all turn out - but I knew I'd be happier and relieved at the end of the day compared to the beginning. Out of my bed I went...

And the day proved to be what I anticipated. Challenging at multiple points. Manageable but not ideal.

Working with a group of people who are so kind, sensitive, and caring, I was fortunate to come to my desk at the end of the day and find this wonderful card. Inside were messages of encouragement and support - and it means the most when it comes from the people that know you best.

Thanks, team.

No comments:

Post a Comment